- Reach up to 4 stories high from the ground
- Water fed and/or by hand, using a squeegee
- Frames and sills wiped clean
- Before and after photos
It’s that time of year again for window washing! Whether it’s the annual spring clean-up or you are getting ready to list your home for sale, having clean and streak free windows makes everything look brighter!
Our Gorilla technicians provide our residential and commercial clients with exterior and interior window cleaning services that are 3 storeys and below. Our mission is simple: Provide quality window cleaning inside and out, so you can brighten and beautify your home or business! The Gorilla technicians use biodegradable, earth friendly cleaning solutions as well as pure rubber squeegees to use on the glass, which makes your windows sparkle and shine without leaving behind that static charge that attracts more dirt, buildup and grime. This leaves your windows cleaner, for a longer period of time.
How We Work
All of the Gorilla technicians perform window cleaning by hand with no streaks and no drips from the top of the glass right down into the corners. They also make sure to wipe those sills. It’s these little details in window washing that give it that extra little twist that sets us apart from the competition. Something as simple as requesting the whole frame of the window washed is easy! Just let us know and we can add that to roster!
The tools of the window washing trade consist of rubber squeegees, wipe off cloths, tucker poles (a long pole with a brush on the end and water running through it) usually used to clean inaccessible areas and skylights, roof glass and awnings, cleaning concentrate, heavy duty removal tools and a couple of extra little secret items we use to get those windows crystal clear.
Our Vigorously Trained Gorillas
As with all of our services, prior to performing any window cleaning on any building, the Gorilla technicians go through our rigorous training methods to ensure that all window cleaning service are performed equally. When the Gorilla technicians have completed the window washing, we want our client’s faces smiling through the other side of that glass and happier than ever. We have technicians trained in roof cleaning as well!
When Should You Have Your Windows Cleaned?
This is one of the most common questions we receive. Ideally, windows should be washed twice a year and it is definitely a job most people don’t look forward to. Part of what makes window washing such a headache is that owners insist on doing it with paper towels or newspaper, a blue spray cleaner and a lot of back breaking elbow grease. When you are wiping from side to side, you end up moving dirt around from one place to another, putting a static charge on the glass, which attracts even more dust and dirt. A lot of times when you finish window cleaning this way, the window looks dirty again, almost immediately.
Tricks of the Trade
Okay, so we are going to share some tips with ya, we hope the competition doesn’t get too upset
- Use a rubber squeegee. DO NOT use paper towels or newspaper.
- You probably don’t have access to any commercial cleaning solutions, so for easy to reach windows, try using a small drop of ordinary dishwashing liquid. NOT TOO MUCH! We don’t need a bubble bath in that bucket, just a wee bit will do!
- After applying the cleaning solution on the window, pull the squeegee over the soapy areas in a reverse-S pattern (left-handers should start at the top right). Make sure to wipe the squeegee’s blade clean after each stroke.
- When you’re all done squeegeeing, wipe off any access liquid with a chamois.
- Call us for a free window washing quote today!
- Well, it’s time to check up on the Gorilla’s in the field and get back out there and battle some streaks! If you have any other questions or would like a free, non-obligated quote than give our office a call today!