- Save the sewers – installing drain guards to catch all oil and sediment from entering the water
- Apply the eco-foam to eliminate dirt, grime and buildup
- Pressure wash the areas clean
- Before and After photos
Everyone needs a fresh start every now and then, and your property is no different. In an environment like Pitt Meadows, homes and businesses face off against staining, algae and discolourations all year. Instead of suffering through an unattractive exterior, call in our Gorillas. Our Pitt Meadows pressure washing service can give your property a new lease on life.
The Benefits of Pressure Washing
Pressure washing the exterior of your home or property can benefit the space, your health and curb appeal! You might wonder what it is that makes pressure washing such a necessary part of your property maintenance: If you ask, we’ll answer!
• Pressure washing removes visually unappealing stains and algae growth. Whether you are dealing with a home or business property, curb appeal is important. Our Gorillas want to make sure that you make the right first impression every time.
• Pressure washing removes potentially hazardous growth. It is no secret that moisture leads to moss, mold and algae. That is a lot of bacteria to be around! Prolonged exposure to these types of germs can lead to long-lasting respiratory issues. And the risks don’t stop there! Algae forms against hard surfaces like concrete and can make spaces very slippery. Why risk a tumble when you don’t have to?
Pitt Meadows Pressure Washing: How Our Gorillas Work
Our Gorilla technicians do more than just spray away unwanted surface materials. In order to get the best possible results for your property, we treat your home or business in stages. First, we apply a treatment of our eco-foam in order to loosen any surface material. The second step is a good scrub down with our Gorilla Brushes. Finally, for the big finale, comes the pressure washers themselves. This process lifts everything off the surface and allows us to polish fundamentals. This strips off dirt, breaking paint, algae, and stains off of your walls, decks, driveways and other surfaces.