- All rooftops and valleys to be cleared of branches, leaves and debris
- High-pressure vacuums and/or by hand removal
- All downspouts water tested
- Before and after digital photos
You might not dedicate much headspace to your perimeter drains throughout the year, but when your gutters are clogged, it is hard to think of anything else. While organic debris weighs down on your eavestrough, the pressure of routine property maintenance weighs on your mind. The good news is that you can take a load off by passing your “to-do” list onto a Gorilla. Let our experts keep your gutters, eavestroughs and fixtures clean with our Etobicoke gutter cleaning service.
Etobicoke Eavestrough Cleaning : Going Gorilla
It is easy enough to find window cleaning services in the Etobicoke area. While window cleaning companies are a dime a dozen, it is harder to find someone to tackle your roof gutter cleaning. There is a lot riding on a clear and passable drainage system. When pipes become clogged, water is unable to travel through and out of the system. As this moisture sits, it opens the door to leaks, water damage, mould growth and structural damage. With so much on the line, it is vital for your property maintenance team to come prepared! Only the best tools and techniques will do for properties in our community. In addition to maintaining structural integrity, our Gorillas make safety a top priority when handling heights.
Most amateur cleaning attempts do not use all of the necessary safety features that they should be. Propping a ladder against the side of a building is not enough to guarantee great results. Our Gorillas don’t begin to climb until they are sure that our tools are standing safely and securely. Just getting topside is half the battle of a successful cleaning service. Once specialists are eye-to-eye with your clogged eavestrough, the fun can begin! Instead of struggling with by-hand removal, we use vacuums to suck gutters clean. When heavy materials have been removed, it is time to practice gutter washing. Sponge techniques remove black streaks and dirt that is left behind. This attention to detail is what sets a Gorilla apart from the competition, along with our top-notch customer service. Instead of leaving gutters a mystery, get to know them with a bit of Q&A.
Gutter Cleaning Answers & Results
• When is the best time for eavestrough cleaning ? There is no perfect time to tackle the upper levels of your property but it might be most necessary after negative weather. One strong wind or rain storm can deposit a lot of debris inside the drainage system. By implementing semi-annual servicing for your gutters, you can keep your system running smoothly all year long.
• How do I reach my gutters? The most common ways to reach the gutters around your space is to prop a ladder against the exterior of your property. Unfortunately, this method can lead to breaking and pulling away the gutter pipes themselves from their fixtures on your property. Any amount of additional weight can do extensive damage to your drainage system and your property as a whole. Why take the risk when you can have a Gorilla come in and do it for you, with the safety of themselves and your property in mind.
• What if there is something gross up there? You can’t control what ends up in your gutter system but you can control how you manage it. As gutters become clogged, they collect dirt, creating mud. This sloppy mess can be hard to get rid of, but it also harbours bacteria and is home to pests and rodents. In order to protect yourself, let our Gorillas ditch that dirt and banish that bacteria with our Etobicoke gutter cleaning service.