- All rooftops and valleys to be cleared of branches, leaves and debris
- High-pressure vacuum and or by hand
- All downspouts water tested
- Before and after digital photos
“Get your mind out of the gutter”. Everyone has heard the phrase but, when your gutters are clogged or blocked, it can be tough to think of anything else. There is a thought that goes into any typical gutter cleaning: When is the best time to do it? How am I going to get up there? What if there is something gross up there? Well, our Gorillas can put those questions to rest with our Etobicoke gutter cleaning service.
Questions & Answers About Your Etobicoke Eavestrough Cleaning
• When is the best time for your Etobicoke eavestrough cleaning? There is no perfect time to tackle the upper levels of your property but it might be most necessary after negative weather. One strong wind or rain storm can deposit a lot of debris inside the drainage system. By implementing semi-annual servicing for your gutters, you can keep your system running smoothly all year long.
• How do I reach my gutters? The most common ways to reach the gutters around your space is to prop a ladder against the exterior of your property. Unfortunately, this method can lead to breaking and pulling away the gutter pipes themselves from their fixtures on your property. Any amount of additional weight can do extensive damage to your drainage system and your property as a whole. Why take the risk when you can have a Gorilla come in and do it for you, with the safety of themselves and your property in mind.
• What if there is something gross up there? You can’t control what ends up in your gutter system but you can control how you manage it. As gutters become clogged, they collect dirt, creating mud. This sloppy mess can be hard to get rid of, but it also harbours bacteria and is home to pests and rodents. In order to protect yourself, let our Gorillas ditch that dirt and banish that bacteria with our Etobicoke gutter cleaning service.
Etobicoke Gutter Cleaning : Going Gorilla
In order to get the best results for your property, our Gorillas have to work safely and effectively. Gorilla technicians come prepared with all the necessary safety equipment and tools to get the job done right. Instead of struggling with by-hand removal, we use vacuums to suck gutters clean. Taking a crack at a DIY Etobicoke eavestrough cleaning can result in damage, and more often than not, poor results. Choosing Gorilla for your property maintenance services means expert results every time. In addition to clearing out gutters, our Gorillas check that water is flowing, as well as provide before and after photos.