- Save the sewers – installing drain guards to catch all oil and sediment from entering the water
- Apply the eco-foam to eliminate dirt, grime and buildup
- Pressure wash the areas clean
- Before and After photos
Before pressure washers were an every day household item, it took a lot of effort to get your property looking clean. These machines are great but used incorrectly, they can make one heck of a mess. Instead of taking a chance with your property, call in our Gorillas and our Ladner pressure washing service.
Ladner Pressure Washing: Supervision Required!
Clearing your property of dirt, stains and unwanted debris is easier said than done. When stains or discolourations are left over for a long period, regular scrubbing and rinsing just won’t work. Regular pressure washing is the only way to get that build-up, grime, algae and staining gone for good. Before picking up that pressure washer, there are some things to consider!
- What is your home made of?: Older or deteriorating exterior surfaces can become damaged under the high-pressure service. Even small crack can spread or permit water to make its way inside. This can lead to heavy leaks, mould and water staining.
- Pressure washers are power tools: Sure, they might only shoot water but with the amount of PSI (pounds per square inch) that they pack, those water droplets might as well be tiny knives! Pressure washers can do a lot of damage in the wrong hands.
- Are you making an even bigger mess? When used incorrectly, pressure washers can strip paint and protective coatings from structures, decks and vehicles!
Gorillas to the Rescue!
Our Ladner pressure washing is designed to benefit your property in more ways than one. By removing build-up on surface areas, our services can bring new life to your outdoor spaces. A simple spray down does not cut it for our Gorillas! We treat your space with an eco-friendly cleaning agent, followed by a scrub-down with our Gorilla Brushes. Our Ladner pressure washing is designed to clean your space, according to its individual needs. Whether it is the exterior of your home, deck or driveway, we have a special way to treat it. Call today to find out how our multi-step process can benefit your property.