- Book your onsite estimate
- Choose your design and products
- We install your holiday lights
- We will return at the end of the season to takedown your lights
Being the largest city in the Niagara Region comes with a bit of responsibility! In an area that is known for the falls, there is pressure to maintain and upkeep homes and commercial spaces. This is always true, but especially around the holidays. From residential areas to Rio Lane, bright lights can always draw a crowd! Professional St. Catharines holiday light installation can help your property stand out from the crowd.
In a multi-cultural environment, there are reasons to celebrate all year long. In order to keep up with demand throughout the holiday seasons, our Gorillas offer over a hundred options for lighting styles and colours. As October rolls around and you start seeing Halloween decorations popping up in stores, it is a sure sign that Diwali is right around the corner, as is Christmas, Hanukkah, Chinese New Year and more.
The Advantages of Professional Holiday House Lighting
As we make the jump from Summer to Fall, you might be busy carving pumpkins for a Halloween party or thinking about erecting a Christmas tree, but outdoor lighting is often overlooked, or left to the last minute. The longer that you wait, the more difficult it becomes to hang lights along roof lines and it becomes more dangerous to balance ladders on frozen ground. Instead of struggling for basic installation, call an expert for great results, done safely.
Unlike a standard decoration, LED string light options can withstand freezing temperatures, and are built tough to stay bright throughout the holiday season. Plastic pumpkins or snowflakes can snap in the cold, or fall from their fasteners. When you hire a Gorilla, you are getting commercial grade lighting, with secure installation practices, done safely.
When you are looking for a professional Christmas light installation service, call a Gorilla for expert results, with a simplified process.
How It Works:
- Choose your lighting design. Browse a variety of styles, colours and temperatures designed to accommodate any event or theme.
- Purchase Your Products. Instead of roaming from store to store, browsing indoor or outdoor decor lighting, purchase your products directly from a Gorilla. Our products are durable, bright and discreet. Just because your holiday, or Christmas lights may draw attention during the evening, does not mean that they should be an eyesore during the day.
- Book Your Appointment. Once your design is chosen, book an appointment with a Gorilla technician. Our experts arrive on-scene with top safety equipment, that allows us to reach roofing safely.
- Safe Removal After the Season. Once the season is over, we highly recommend that you call an expert to remove your lights as well. Professional removal means avoiding damage, and the safe risk of personal injury associated with installation. Why do one without the other, when there is a Gorilla willing to swing into action?
Professional Holiday Light Installation: Understanding Your Options
The simple addition of a fairy light string might help to decorate an interior space, but when you want to make a statement outdoors, your products need to be stronger in order to stand out. In order to allow our customers to shine as bright as they’d like to, our Gorillas offer a wide variety of lights, from simple mini-lights, to fully coverage curtain lights. In addition to great products, our technicians offer great installation and a perfect fit. By cutting down lights to fit wreaths, garlands and complicated spaces, our customers can avoid unsightly overhang or a large collection of dangling cords. If you don’t want hanging lights, ask about landscape lighting! Flood lights can help to accentuate your decorations while decorative spheres are a showpiece all on their own.
Working with an expert for create ideal LED light displays, showcasing your home and your personality. From Diwali lights, to Chinese New Year lights, Christmas displays, Halloween lighting and more, our Gorillas have got you covered. In fact, if you are already having your lights installed, why not handle other necessary cleaning practices as well? Window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and de-cluttering roofing can be bundled with your installation for a healthier, cleaner property.